How Good is it
- To wake up everyday and realize that you’re going to make a difference.
- To know that you’ll be surrounded by emerging talents all the afternoon.
- To know that you are headed by a LEADER and not a BOSS.
- To know that veterans are mentors and not enemies
- To know that you’re a contributing member and not clerk at work
- If you find inspiration in abundance.
- You are trusted and considered responsible.
- To design your own work environment and work the way you wish to.
- To work in place where you can also learn deep and wide
- Where you are very close to innovation
Web and Application Developer
For front-end as well as back-end development
Web and Application developer will also be involved with development of different web based application (and not only limited to developing websites).
WordPress developer with Knowledge of HTML/CSS. Also one must know to customize the Templates, use various plugins and have creative approach of website development. Knowledge on Themes and Plugins development (basic) would be of added benefit.
Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager
Who doesn’t use social media? And what if using social media (like Facebook and Instagram) is your job? As a social media manager – intern, your major roles would be to do content research and preparing plans and strategies for effective social media outreach. You’ll also work with data and results of posts engagement (and different other metrics) as provided by the social media platform and do result analysis (plus prepare analysis reports).
While it seems anyone can do this task, we want the applicants have the knowledge of and manages Facebook Pages (including business accounts), Twitter Account, Instagram and other social media account properly.
Full Time / Part Time Graphic Designer with creative concept. Past experience would be of added benefit. However, Freshers can also apply and are encouraged to do so.